Yup, I’m serious–this product will literally stop your BO completely to the point where you only need to use it every 4-8 weeks!!
My brother has been using Lavilin Long-Life deodorant for about 15 years now. He’d told me about it, but I tried it and thought it didn’t work. Here’s why….
Basically this is a paste you put on your armpits at night before bed. The paste kills the odor causing bacteria in your armpits. When you first use it, you need to use it every day or every other day. This is because you have a LOT of bacteria to kill. This is where I didn’t understand…I still smelled and thought it wasn’t working. A couple years ago I gave it another try and used it every day or every other day for a couple of weeks. Then it really started working long-term for me.
Today both my husband and I use it about once every 4-8 weeks! That’s ONE application of deodorant in nearly 2 months!
Yes, you will sweat–it’s not an antiperspirant. But your sweat will be totally odor free, even with heavy exercise and sweating.
Here’s some marking info on it:
* Eliminates perspiration odor at the source by killing odor-causing bacteria.
* Safe deodorants – do not interfere with bodily functions.
* Alumimum and alcohol free.
* Contains Arnica and Calendula – known for their anti-bacterial properties.
* Chamomile – Soothes skin.
* Clinically and dermatologically tested and found to be effective
Here’s a routine that I do which seems to work well with this stuff
1. Take a shower at night and scrub your armpits with a scrubber and liquid soap. Get them squeaky clean (I like using Bronners eucalyptus liquid soap. (This is a great soap for men, too–guys love it.)
2. Apply it to your pits, covering every area that could have a bacteria ridden pore
4. Wake up and repeat step #1. Scrub it all off and get your pits squeaky clean again.
5. If you think you need another application, re-apply at night doing steps 1-4
This is the best natural deodorant product I’ve ever used…by FAR. There’s nothing like it on the market that I’m aware of.